For a new team at our international client we are looking for 4 DevOps Engineers, for a permanent role in Amsterdam area.
Note: in the existing team they are still looking for one contractor for a project of 3 months with possible extension
They are building a whole new team of DevOps Engineers. They looking for junior/medior and senior candidates. As a DevOps engineer you have hands-on experience with coding, integrating and configuration
- Develop and deploy software capable of parsing, merging and enriching data sets.
- Work with other teams (technical and business) on creating automated dashboards and reports.
- Work with other engineers on creating capacity models which support the operations
- Integrate new data sources as well as support existing integrations on data stream platforms.
- Hands-on involvement in building, deployment and testing pipelines (automated deployment and testing to ensure continuous delivery).
- Recommends on CI/CD (Continuous Integrations and Deployment) system solutions and associated automation implementations using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
- Design and develop in-life excellence solution like Fault identification, tolerance and recovery automations using Monitoring tools (local and on public cloud platforms) Nagios, Zabbix, Sensu, ELK, Cloud Watch, Splunk, New Relic etc. to trigger instant alerts, reports and dashboards.
- Participate in the design, development and support of a real time data stream platforms.
- Participate in the design, development and support of automated test platforms
- Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as technical documentation and associated assistance tools for users
- Good understanding of DevOps tools; Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Kubernate
- Good experience on Linux 6.8 / 7.3
- Good experience in Python
We are looking for a combination who have a combination of at least 2 of the above.
Does this role spark your interest? Then please provide me with your most recent resume and contact details, so that we can discuss this vacancy more detailed by phone!