Circles.Life is a young, innovative and energetic digital telco with a mission: to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer. We have strong local roots and we are the first digital telco in Singapore creating a customer centric mobile platform.
Our aim is to make the customers’ life simpler and happier by giving them power over their mobile needs. Not only do we promote customers building their own plans, so they only pay for what they want, but our services seamlessly evolve with their needs. We believe our customers deserve more, and we give it to them.
One Plan, Unlimited Me.
Circles Asia and Circles.Life are brought to you by Liberty Wireless Pte. Ltd., a Singapore company incorporated in 2014. Liberty Wireless shareholders are established individuals and institutions with deep experience in the telco sector from Singapore and the region.
It was set up by a team who is passionate about changing the regional mobile telco landscape to make things better for customers because we believe they should get more out of life. More importantly, they want to set an example of telco innovation for the region, from our home base in Singapore.
We have an opening for a highly accomplished DevOps Engineer (LINUX) with an entrepreneurial spirit and a maverick mentality, who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure at a rapidly scaling telco startup in Singapore. We are talking about an opportunity to really get in the game at a high growth startup with the regional scale, reach, and a mission to disrupt the telecommunications industry in South East Asia while building a world class digital telco.
Do you want to get first hand insights on how a rapidly scaling tech startup operate?
Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment, having personal freedom to act, and be part of a fun, energetic team who are running at full speed to ignite a digital disruption in telecommunications?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more about the role at Circles.Life!
We are looking for a highly talented and driven DevOps Engineer (LINUX) to:
- Experience in planning and configuration of enterprise network technologies
- Design, plan, implement and manage secure multi-site network infrastructure to achieve high service availability and reliability
- Lead in problem resolution, determine root cause and remediate network deficiencies
- Establish standards and guidelines and routinely conduct audit on network infrastructure for compliance
- Plan and manage system lifecycle activities including contract management for infrastructure and network services
- Lead as project manager to plan and execute infrastructure projects
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement and knowledge management to ensure operational excellence
- Identify opportunities to innovate and optimize the network infrastructure
What’s on offer
Circles.Life provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect:
- Unique opportunity to be a part of the digital disruption in telecommunication (Circles.Life is the only company of its kind in all of Asia!)
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups
- Attractive experience and compensation
- Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment
- Passionate about Technology, Telecommunications and Disruptive models
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Passionate in managing and supporting complex network environment with strong networking concepts on TCP/IP, switching, routing, virtual private networks (VPN), SQL, MongoDB and galera cluster and managing VoIP platform
- Experienced in managing data centre switches, routers, load balancers, firewalls and use of network management tools to monitor service metrics
- Strong Knowledge in Linux Management, KVM virtualization, writing IP Table scripts, Server hardware
- Preferable RHEL/CentOS and Ubuntu/Debian system administration
- Knowledge in storage networking and software defined networking will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated and driven
- Good interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proven ability to work with people from different culture
- Experience in management & integration of public cloud infrastructure (AWS)