As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
At SiFive, we build a culture of hardware-software co-design to develop a highly optimized hardware and software IP that targets a wide range of applications and domains; our goal is to optimize the hardware and software solutions while keeping modularity and reuse. We are building the next generation technology in compute and parallel computing solutions.
The Compiler Validation/DevOps Engineer charter helps verify SiFive Compiler and Toolchain deliverables with the best quality while developing the SiFive Software CI/CD/CT automation flow and contributing to it. To be successful you will need to have the ability to quickly understand various aspects of the software projects and how that translates into robust and scalable continuous delivery pipelines. In addition, you’ll use your passion for analytics to measure pipeline effectiveness and optimize where needed.
- Conduct Nightly/weekly regular testing on compiler and toolchain. Maintain their quality by improving/enhancing test suites and triaging issues to the right owners
- Conduct Large Scale Software testing and integration for product quality qualification and assurance
- Build and maintain SiFive Compiler CI/CD/CT flow pipelines using build and release orchestration tools (Jenkins Pipeline, or GitHub Action, GitLab CI/CD, etc.)
- Build required automation tools
- 3+ years’ experience working in compiler QA. Familiar with gcc & LLVM
- 3+ year experience on CI/CD/CT flow development
- 3+ years Software design and programming experience in C/C++/Python/BASH/TCL for testing, debugging and problem solving
- Experience with building or using cross-compiler/toolchain (GCC/LLVM/binutils/gdb/library)
- Experience with building tool/system like Make, CMake, or Yocto
- Familiar with DejaGNU, gtest, python unittest, pytest, or other testing frameworks.
- Familiar with GIT, familiar with GitHub/GitLab/Gerrit is a plus
- Strong system administration (Linux/Unix or Windows) at the command-line level is a plus
- Familiarity with Software release management is a plus.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off; flexible work environment; health, vision and dental benefits; 401(k) plan; employee stock option program, and much more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in SiFive Inc. Please note that SiFive does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact SiFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through SiFive's internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a SiFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SiFive employees, or to SiFive's resume database will be considered property of SiFive Inc and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between SiFive and the agency/external recruiter. SiFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from SiFive or its companies.