As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
We at SiFive are expanding our software offering to develop tools and frameworks for our embedded cores, high-performance Linux capable cores, and SiFive Intelligence processors. The software team is building components, contributing to the RISC-V open-source ecosystem, and developing vertical solutions to enable SiFive capable cores and to provide customers with production software that can be used in the final products. Continued integration, testing, and release is a core piece of building robust and scalable software products, and software automation is the foundation on which SiFive software is built.
We are now looking for a passionate leader for our software build, test, and delivery automation. The candidate should demonstrate the ability to grow and lead the software build and automation infrastructure team while coordinating with technical leads and management to develop modern, scalable, and efficient automation solutions. You would have the unique opportunity to work on the innovation and creation of state-of-the-art CI/CD/CT software infrastructure.
- Leading and building a software test automation infrastructure team.
- Developing large-scale production software testing and integration solutions.
- Closely collaborating with geographically distributed software and engineering teams.
- Working with other cross-functional leaders from hardware, platform, and software to understand requirements, set priorities, communicate direction and plan for long-term infrastructure needs.
- Fostering career growth and strong team culture.
- Recruiting, mentoring, and coaching technical staff.
- 5+ years of experience in technical leadership in software build and test automation.
- 5+ years of experience in build and test automation development.
- 5+ years of experience making significant individual contributions to real-world projects.
- Experience with Jenkins or similar, cmake or similar, github pipelines or similar, and building a scalable CI/CD/CT solution is a must.
- Experience with hardware tests.
- Familiarity with software release management tools.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off; flexible work environment; health, vision and dental benefits; 401(k) plan; employee stock option program, and much more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in SiFive Inc. Please note that SiFive does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact SiFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through SiFive's internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a SiFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SiFive employees, or to SiFive's resume database will be considered property of SiFive Inc and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between SiFive and the agency/external recruiter. SiFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from SiFive or its companies.