Exciting OpenInfra software platform company, building on OpenStack, Kubernetes, Ceph, looking for automation engineers who are experienced in package maintenance to join our team building software for OpenInfra automation.
We are an OpenInfra software platform company, building on OpenStack and Kubernetes, looking for automation engineers who are experienced in package maintenance to join our team building automation software.
- Handle software build and package maintenance
- Design and implement components in our software build and packaging automation tools, extending on and replacing (where necessary) current code, to update with new functionalities
- Contribute ideas for increasing software reliability
- Knowledge of RPM spec language, and/or experience with Debian deb packaging, or PKGBUILD or ebuild.
- Must have experience with Linux packaging.
- Experience with GitLab CI
- Knowledge of Python (for automation scripts)
- Knowledge of Golang (to support/extend certain tools)
- Familiarity with Koji build system
- Familiarity with Zuul
- Familiarity with Ansible
- Russian (the language spoken by the team)
- English (written English would be sufficient)