Our Operations Team takes great responsibility for our high traffic platform. They operate all the different services that are needed for an uninterrupted 24/7 business – even when one of our special promotions take place and we have to deal with ten times or even more concurrent users than usual. The team is always keen on automating as much processes as possible, constantly working on improving our diversified infrastructure and running dozens of highly available Microservices.
Our services run almost completely at AWS and for the completion, further development and maintenance we are currently looking for a skilled (Senior) Cloud DevOps and Infrastructure Engineer (m/f/d) to support us in this exciting project.
What you will do
- Responsibility to maintain, run and continuously improve our highly available and scalable infrastructure
- Optimization and automatization of our workflows and secure the stability of the mission-critical systems
- Creating of innovative solutions for the deployment, operation and monitoring of the system
- Supervising and monitoring our infrastructure in integration, staging and live environments
- Collaborating with an international, self-responsible and agile team who is working with the newest toolset
Who you are
- Good knowledge in maintaining Unix server Infrastructures
- You love agile software development, to take ownership and to be committed.
- Eager to automate as much as possible
- Solution and team-oriented as well as working independent and proactive
- Service oriented communication and collaboration across teams
- Good knowledge of network administration (Firewalls + Switching with Juniper/HP) would be a bonus.
Nico to have
- Familiarity with Kubernetes or other orchestration solutions
- Good knowledge of network administration (Firewalls + Switching with Juniper/HP)
- Grow together with one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Europe
- Flexible working times
- 40% discount on our online shop
- Fresh fruits + drinks everywhere
- Language courses (German & English)
- Free sports courses & reduced price for gym membership
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
- Free choice of hardware and operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux) also for private usage
- State-of-the-art tech stack running on AWS
- Modern office in the city center of Hamburg
- International working environment and English
YOU ARE THE CORE OF ABOUT YOU.
We take responsibility for creating an inclusive and exceptional environment where all genders, nationalities and ethnicities feel welcomed and accepted exactly as they are. We believe that a diverse workforce essentially contributes to the ABOUT YOU culture. In order to maintain talent and diversity, we emphasize the care for physical health, mental health and overall well-being. Our values and work ethics essentially contribute to our brand mission: empower acceptance and shape an inclusive, fair and circular fashion culture.
We are looking forward to receiving your application – preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents.