Digital Silk is a thriving US-based digital agency, seeking driven, motivated individuals to fit in with our world-class team.
We offer TOP industry pay, growth opportunities, and a great culture.
We are seeking to hire a senior-level DevOps Engineer to facilitate the entire software development life cycle, from coding and deployment to maintenance and updates.
Digital Silk is first and foremost a team of like-minded individuals, focused on constantly evolving as professionals and delivering excellence as a result.
What we offer at Digital Silk:
- Competitive pay and scheduled raises
- The opportunity to work alongside industry professionals from all around the globe
- A work culture focused on mutual success and continuous growth
- This is a work-from-home position allowing for an autonomous work process
- Paid time off and flexible schedule
- Set up production servers and prepare them for deployment before launching the site
- Monitor performance and maintain our infrastructure according to requirements
- Ensure security and reliability through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Upgrade our infrastructure and hosted sites with new releases and security patches
- Troubleshoot and fix DevOps-related issues
- Participate in client calls whenever DevOps expertise is required
- Document workflows, processes, and best practices for the DevOps department
- Train staff on new technologies
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar roles
- Excellent English communication skills
- Able to work 5am – 2pm EST
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Linux OS
- Hands-on experience with virtual machines, containers, networks, and RBAC on DigitalOcean and AWS
- Hands-on experience with Cloudflare services
- Hands-on experience writing Terraform modules and Ansible roles/collections
- Hands-on experience writing CI/CD pipelines for Drone CI
- Experience with Prometheus monitoring system, Python, Bash scripting, Git, and Docker
We are a growing digital agency and are seeking to make IMMEDIATE hires.
To apply for this job: Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an English-speaking position.
We kindly ask for your CV and all correspondence to be in English.