TSYS is a market leading, fast-growing, global financial technology company that needs motivated and talented individuals to assist with delivering exceptional results that create great solutions! Our engineering teams utilize industry-leading technologies to solve interesting and complicated challenges for our rapidly expanding global payments market. We are relentless in maximizing each individual’s career goals and aspirations, fostering interactions with like-minded people who share the same drive and passion, and allowing the freedom to create your own success. If you are looking for a culture based on engineering excellence, in which your contributions and ideas really make a difference, come join TSYS!
Candidates who possess most of the following characteristics are encouraged to apply:
- Can quickly consume and understand business strategy and operating models; can apply gap analysis techniques to create long-term technical strategy.
- Can ensure technical and social capabilities match business needs and goals.
- Can effectively mentor guiding principles and standards to a team; while leading technical change and transformation.
- Can effectively communicate goals, metrics, and value propositions across the organization.
- Must be teachable, give and receive feedback, and demonstrate success in their discipline on a consistent and transparent basis.
- Can create and maintain Agile iterations, TDD/BDD best practices, CI/CD automation pipelines, DevSecOps toolsets and programming applications, and architectural development frameworks.
- Must have knowledge of Linux systems administration, storage subsystems, networking, communication protocols, SOA, data-store technologies, cloud ecosystems, and distributed systems architecture.
- Must have knowledge of component framework and modern application container and virtualization technologies.
- Must have knowledge of .NET system services, communication protocols, and industry technologies.
- Must be able to deep-dive into various data stores to product meaningful insights, operational intelligence, customer experience visualizations, and proactive trend analyses.
- Must be passionate about creating solutions, and solving complex problems – in the right way, at the right time, and for the right reasons.
- Azure DevOps, Powershell, ESX
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in an engineering, development, or technical delivery position.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related discipline; commensurate experience is also accepted.