We are an InsurTech spin-off of AXA Konzern AG. Our goal is to create the insurance solution of the future by combining innovative technologies, classic products and digital processes.
"We are beyond" - as flexible as a start-up, as solid as a corporate group!
In sales, we primarily work together with partners, link their products and services with suitable insurance solutions, integrate ourselves into existing processes and offer their end customers tailor-made solutions at exactly the right time.
In order to play a decisive role in shaping our further growth, we are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/x).
These will be your tasks:
- Support the implementation of a micro-service architecture
- Work closely with Development, Operations and Testing team
- Develop monitoring and system performance dashboards
- Develop new security approaches and implementing next generation solutions
- Participate in on-call rotation duties
- Mentor other engineers
- Bring devops culture to the whole team
You're offering these qualifications:
- Passion about automation
- Strong experience with AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience configuring CI/CD pipelines with tools like Gitlab, Travis Ci, Circle Ci, Jenkins
- Solid understanding of security practices
- Deep understanding of risk assessment and mitigation
- Some knowledge of programming languages like e.g. Node.js, Golang, Scala or Python
- Experience with monitoring tools like e.g. ELK, Datadog, Prometheus or Grafana
- Strong database knowledge and experience in scaling databases
We're offering these benefits:
- An extremely wide spectrum of tasks with a lot of responsibility
- The opportunity to help shape the future of the insurance industry and to embark on new, innovative paths.
- Personal development at the interface between insurance, law and state-of-the-art technologies
- Entrepreneurial work, far away from corporate bureaucracy
- An international team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working in an attractive office in the heart of Berlin
- Home Office Possibility
- Apple MacBook
- Regular Team Events
- Free drinks, cereals, and fruits
- 27 vacation days (+1 per year of employment)
You would like to join us? Please send us your CV, your salary expectation and your earliest possible beginning of work day. Your contact person is Charleen. We're happy to receive your application.