We are seeking a talented Senior DevOps Engineer, who will be responsible for assisting in the end to end implementation of DevOps Strategy, adoption of CI/CD practices and automation of application development and deployments at an enterprise wide level.
You must have a thorough working knowledge on DevOps best practices and proven patterns and will be responsible for coaching teams on the adoption of such practices whilst developing and maintaining standards within the organisation.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience on Cloud Computing/Migration (AWS, Azure), hands-on experience on Multi-cloud DevOps implementation and experience on Application Development (On-prem & Cloud native)
- Hands-on Experience with AWS services like: CloudFormation, IAM Policies, EC2, Lambda, S3, Glacier, Multi-Region VPC, Route53, Security Groups, ALB/ELB/NLB, CloudWatch, etc
- Knowledge of how to build cloud ready applications, containerization, microservices and serverless application architecture
- Thorough end to end implementation knowledge on DevOps Strategy for AWS, Azure,etc
- Strong working knowledge on Cloud Native approach, Hybrid approach, DevOps best practices and proven patterns
- Strong Hands-on experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, VMware vRealize Suite, etc)
- Thorough end to end implementation knowledge on DevOps Strategy
- Strong working knowledge on DevOps best practices and proven patterns and should be able to mentor/coach teams on these
- Strong knowledge in Cloud Technologies (mainly AWS, Azure, VMware vRealize Suite, etc)
- Extensive hands-on experience in Agile Project Management
- Deep understanding on DevOps Metrics//KPI to measure the benefits of DevOps for an Enterprise
- Previous hands-on experience on designing and building solutions that lift & Shift from internal to cloud-based solutions.
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation, Azure ARM
- Container Orchestration:
- Azure – Container Instances, AKS, ACR, Service Fabric Mesh
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
- On-prem – OpenShift
- AWS – ECS, Fargate, ECR, EKS, App Mesh
- Cloud Computing: Deep understanding on AWS, Azure Solutions and Services
- SDLC Tools: JIRA, Confluence
- Development: Java, Python/Groovy, Maven, Gradle, YAML, JSON, XML
- Continuous Integration:
- GIT: Mastery in Git, Git branching Strategies (GitFlow, Trunk Based, Feature Flags)
- Jenkins: Mastery in Jenkins, Configurations, Integrations, Pipeline-as-code, Declarative and Scripted Pipelines
- Artefact Repository: Mastery in Artefact repository management (Nexus, etc), Artefact Versioning, Release Artefacts, Backup strategies
- Tax Free Salary
- Relocation Flight
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Return Flight
- Holiday and Sick Pay
Please note this is on a 12-month rolling contract basis and is based in Dubai.
Remote working is NOT an option.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, then APPLY NOW!