Who we are:
The future of mobility is electric. In this transition towards sustainable transportation, electric vehicles play an important role in merging the mobility and the energy landscapes.
Everon is a global Platform-As-A-Service charging management solution designed for all eMobility needs worldwide. We offer a best-in-class platform that enables Charge Point Operators and eMobility Service Providers to run competitive and sustainable businesses, empowering them to enhance their customers’ electric vehicle charging experience via advanced data-driven services. From custom billing plans to user management – Everon is designed to fit any of our clients’ needs and business models, today and in the future.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a DevOps Software Engineer, where you’ll be providing continuous innovation to our software solutions relating to electrical vehicle charging platform (PaaS), while understanding the implications of software & infrastructure designs and implementation choices on application usability, performance, and maintainability.
- Share best practices, design patterns and frameworks, while understanding the implications of software designs and implementation choices on application usability, performance and maintainability
- Create and maintain automation to ensure security across a geographically dispersed hosting environment
- Support client’s efforts to integrate onto our platform by providing technical subject matter expertise
- Create and enhance Continuous Integration automation across supported platforms
- Establish and maintain best practices around DevOps
- Manage infrastructure services in a production environment to ensure high availability and reliability
- Conduct complex analysis and provide recommendations on the utilization of emerging and existing technologies
- Create, enhance and mature disaster recovery solutions
- Drive initiatives to continuously improve platform performance and reliability
Knowledge sharing and collaboration:
- Work closely with Product Owner and Software Architects to ensure correct technical designs
- Coordinate the transfer and retention of knowledge in the department
- Coach, guide and inspire others with the team
- Strong proven experience in software development with a focus on infrastructure
- Good understanding of Network & Switches, VPN, Routing, Firewall
- Experience with Cloud technologies from different vendors (Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Heroku)
- Experience in monitoring and setting up alerts for Cloud components
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and related technologies
- Experience with Stackdriver, Nagios or other application monitoring systems
- Experienced with Apache & Nginx web server technologies
- Experience with Agile practices and methodologies
- Experience in delivering and providing support for low latency software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
- Significant experience with Linux/UNIX systems and the best practices for deploying applications to those stacks.
Do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry?
Do you show affinity with renewable technologies and products?
Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.