We are looking for several DevOps resources with strong Terraform for a long term Google Cloud migration project in the Midwest.
The candidate can be 100% remote, would prefer someone that can be onsite 10-25% as necessary.
This is a migration project and an ideal candidate will have worked on migrating legacy to Cloud systems.
An ideal candidate will have experience or knowledge of ideally GCP or alternatively AWS/ Azure.
- 12+ years in IT with recent exp in DevOps or in cloud environments
- Experience with DevOps pipeline tools and systems architectures
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes
- Good Unix/ Linux skills, including Bash or Python scripting
- Engineering experience in building production infrastructure using code and repeatable designs leveraging Terraform
- Spinnaker or Packer tools experience is highly desired
- Ideally at least 1 year of experience with major GCP platform components
- Enterprise-level experience integrating on-prem environments with cloud infrastructure
- Write/develop deployment templates, orchestration scripting, database replication configurations, CI/CD pipeline assemblies, etc.
- Knowledge of Tomcat or WebSphere is a plus
- Excellent communication
- Consulting background preferred
Note: if you do not have the required experience and if you are looking for a career change into the Google cloud space, I would love to talk to you about other roles within our practice. I can be reached at 510-399-7836 for a quick chat.
Please feel free to call or email if you have any questions,
Thanks and Regards,
Senior Technical Recruiter
eTouch Systems- A Virtusa Company
| www.eTouch.net | www.VirtusaDigital.com