Within this pole, the Analytics Consulting team is responsible for helping CIB entities maximize their understanding of customers, products, services and operations. To do so, the team analyses business issues/opportunities and solve them through a deep data analytical approach.
A few apps designed here :
- A translation web app specialized in finance, with a machine learning backend.
- A Google-like search engine based on Elasticsearch
- An entities recognition app, that extracts meaningful data from any document
- And many other apps: speech to text, text generator, chatbot, contact management, ...
Mission objective: help the team fully automate the deployment of a micro-service oriented architecture for internal data science and web applications.
Technologies we use: Docker, Kubernetes, Node.js, Go, Python, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Cassandra.
Candidate should demonstrate knowledge of:
- container orchestration usingKubernetes
- continuous integration tools: Gitlab CI or Jenkins
- configuration management tools: Ansible or Chef/Puppet/Salt
- distributed databases (Cassandra) and search engines (Elasticsearch or
- Monitoring and logging management
Working on a wide range of modern web and artificial intelligence projects, build in-house applications, working hand-in-hand with the developers, data scientists and product owners of the analytics consulting team.
As our DevOps lead, you will be in charge of designing and implementing CI/CD automation in order to reduce our time to
- Design and implement continuous integration pipeline based on Jenkins
- Design and implement continuous delivery, leveraging Docker, Docker-compose
- Automate/script product installation and infrastructure provisioning
- Automate parts of the development delivery process using scripts and other appropriate tools
- Improve developer experience and manage the software development tools used by the development team
- Collaborate with
- Implement test strategy best practices including integration, performance and security tests
- Integration and deployment process on the following environment: Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Artifactory, Docker, and Rancher
- Proficiency on script language (Ansible)
- Developer background
- A wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- To code and script
- Systems and IT operations
- Incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools