PROLOGISM (founded in 1999) is an IT consulting and technical expertise services company, focusing on Quality of Service for Critical Applications and Infrastructures.
The company is fully independent :
- Stock 100% owned by founders, management staff and employees,
- No attachment to any software editor nor service provider.
Our mission : To enhance control of applications/infrastructures quality of service, throughout their whole lifecycle :
- Architecture / Design,
- Development / Build,
- Run / Scale.
Our belief : Industrialization and Measurement - that is DevOps major leverages - are the two foundations of Quality of Service.
Our missions typology :
- Preventive :
- Technical, applicative and Big Data architecture,
- Design, Development, Integration,
- Technical tests, performance/resilience benchmarks,
- Tools and technical components design & development,
- Run phase monitoring, tuning, optimization.
- Curative :
- Recovery from crisis situation for QoS,
- Diagnosis/recommendation (technical audit : application, middleware, infrastructure),
- IT teams practices and procedures,
- Projection of changes impact on QoS,
- Ramp-up (transactions, users, data, etc.),
- Migration (infrastructure, technical basement, infra provider).
- Prescriptive :
- Applicative metrology approach and tooling,
- Metrics and indicators definition,
- Measurement setting up,
- Usage of events, metrics and KPI (infra monitoring, tuning, security, capacity planning, business usage, security, help desk …),
- Big Data architecture and tools (IT viewpoint)
- DevOps approach (including industrialization and tooling),
- Continuous integration, packaging, testing, configuration management,
- Continuous delivery, continuous deployment,
- QoS management approach and tooling,
- Change management.
Some of our customers : Societe Generale, Euronext, PMU, La Banque Postale, BNP Paribas, CNOP, Fastbooking, SNCF, Barclays, Allianz, Banque de France, CACF, GALEC, ...