- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Deploying product updates identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet product needs
- Implementing Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment CI/CD- Evangelizing of the latest DevOps practices- Participating in DevOps transformation projects- Following Infrastructure as Code principles
- Ensuring multi-tier, high-availability of infrastructure & cloud environment adhering to DR
- Application and infrastructure management using monitoring tools
- Identity and access integration such as AAD, LDAP, SSL, ADFS
- Build the Cloud foundation, cloud resources as per design requirements using Terraform/Ansible etc
Qualifications & Skills
- B.Tech/BE/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree (Electrical/Electronics/etc. Eng).
- Should be proficient certified in at least 2 of the cloud platforms AWS/ Azure/Google Cloud.
- Experienced in provisioning, operating, and implementing cloud based solutions.
- Should be proficient in at least three of the following PowerShell / Ansible/ Cloudformation/ Terraform/ARM/Jenkins.
- Familiarity with CI/CD based framework for deploying resourcing on cloud
- A Strong Knowledge and hands on experience on DevOps Tools
- Working experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime environment
- Expert coding or scripting skills using Python Powershell
- Experience with AWS services such as RDS, DynamoDB, Auto Scaling Group, EC2, S3, Load Balancer, Lambda Functions, networking, compute, IAM.
- Experience in both Public & Private cloud platforms.
- Good Understanding of Windows and Linux Server Administration.
- Strong technical knowledge of virtual machines Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Hands-on experience to build and handle VM’s, Containers utilizing tools like Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Knowledge of deploying containerized applications (such as Docker) on cloud infrastructure.
- Strong technical knowledge on Source Control version tools such as Bitbucket & Git.
- Experience with migration approach to lift and shift the workloads to Azure /AWS or architecting a green field development and/or production platform for new applications.
- Experience in a 24x7 hosting environment.
Experience: 03 - 05 Years
Annual CTC: 07-18 Lakhs/annum
Benefits and Perks:
- Collaborative, close-knit, informal & open environment with a strong leadership team.
- Opportunity to be working with a really smart and fun group of people on solving BIG problems in CUTTING-EDGE technology domains for a HUGE EMERGING global industry.
- Premium office in the Central Business district with good connectivity.
- Competitive salary, medical & accident insurance coverage, free home broadband.
- Choice of office/home computer: Mac OS X (preferred) else Ubuntu Linux / Windows.
- Flexibility in working hours.